HOW TO AVOID ANY DISTORTION
To capture the perfect portrait, it is essential to avoid any distortion. Here are tips on how to do that,
· For a head and shoulders portrait, place the camera at the height of the tip of the subject’s nose.
· For a three quarter length, the camera should be placed at midway height of the waist and neck of the subject.
· For full length portraits, the camera is to be placed at a height of the subject’s waist.
· For a head and shoulders portrait, a short telephoto is a good choice, while for full or three quarter lengths, a normal lens can be used.
· If working room is available, then longer lenses will give good results. The use of extreme telephoto lenses should be avoided.